Ayurvedic Head Massage
Ayuredic Head Massage is an ancient art based on a traditional system of medicine known as Ayurveda, which has been practiced in India for over three thousand years. This form of massage addresses those areas where we hold a great deal of tension.
• Calms, revitalizes and uplifts the spirits
• Relaxes uncomfortable muscles, eases stiffness, stimulates blood circulation and drains away accumulated toxins, which help to eliminate headaches, eye strain, anxiety and insomnia
• Increased joint mobility and lymphatic drainage
• Increased blood flow to the brain resulting in more focused thought, greater concentration, and better memory
• Can give your hair a healthy lustrous shine and improve skin condition
• Encourages deeper breathing and deep relaxation, very enjoyable and triggers the release of "feel good" chemicals called endorphins creating an almosteuphoric sensation of contentment and happiness.
All of our massage therapy treatments are done by a Registered Massage Therapist (RMT). Whether you have experienced an acute injury/trauma or require regular, on-going care for a chronic condition, our RMT's are available 6 days a week. Registered Massage Therapists can help with but are not limited to:
- Temporal Mandibular Joint Dysfunction (TMJ)
- Neck Pain
- Back Pain
- Sports Injuries
- Motor Vehicle Accidents
- Work-related Injuries
Registered Massage Therapy Treatments Available
- Therapeutic Swedish Massage
- Hot Stone Massage
- Deep Tissue Massage
- Sports Massage
- Pre-natal & Pregnancy Massage
Our AromaTouch treatment is an effective very light touch treatment using 100% pure certified therapeutic grade essential oils/oil blends on the back, neck, earlobe and feet. This treatment will provide a deep sense of relaxation, balance and overall well-being. AromaTouch helps stress-related disorders, headaches, anxiety, strengthens the immune system, reduces inflammation and centres the body, mind and spirit.